Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
About the achievement for Roblox's PT4
I have no interest in Roblox; I used to see young patrons in my library playing it. I recall this game looking kind of lousy (like a sad-looking Minecraft) though, being just made of simple shapes like squares and triangles.

This was a year and a half ago but after seeing these photos, I'm sort of impressed how...it now looks okay. Like actual LEGOs but with Arial font everywhere.

EDIT: Googled for a bit. Nope, apparently blocky, ugly characters are still a thing in Roblox.
This game probably also has to have the worst achievement names ever.
Quote:()Shot in the Ocean- Have a Cannon shoot you into the ocean.
()Forest Simulator 2014- Have your park filled with nothing but trees.
()Ice Skating- Turn the color of water to White.
()And there was Light!- Make a really dark room with no lights, then add a lantern.
()Someone's earning money- Get 1 million money.
()How did safety approve that- Build to the highest building point and make a tube slide go straight down and hit a wall.
()Teamwork- Have someone that trusts you allow you to build on their park.
()First Steps- (Forgot)
()Fair Pool- (Forgot. Try getting to 2.5 stars.)
()What a masterpiece!- Get to 5 stars.
()It's a Family!- Put 16 ducks in the same pool.
()Chemistry- Build two pools right next to each other and make them both different colors. Then take the wall down.

Who came up with these achievement names? Romanian babies?

Judging by how horribly these achievements are named, I'd probably sit around for a few minutes and try to think up why you need so many exclamation points after onomatopoeia...
If that still doesn't make sense, I am so sorry how else would you make a huge splash?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: About the achievement for Roblox's PT4 - by Kosheh - 06-03-2015, 09:44 AM