Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Web Dev Chat
Aye, my last work which was mainly designing websites for small to medium businesses, which was great but the end products had lots of compromise that looking back I would feel we should of fought more on. But business needs monies so.

Have started a semi-new job this year and they create products so I am getting to enjoy a much more creative side of the industry. Also helped me work with AngularJS (old work being much more PHP focused as is most with most CMS) but I have really enjoyed the features of Angular, in terms of how snappy everything feels, certainly loosing that page load for changing data helps to not break up the overall experience.

Yeh I am working away with some gaming stuff via canvas and js. Testing waters for things outside of the usual app stuff, so hope to post some things while working on that. Still firmly setting my feet into web design and development as I still love that side.

Interestingly this was brought to my attention today, its rather new. But quite cool it compares itself to React and Angular.
http://jsblocks.com
Thanked by: Kitsu

Messages In This Thread
Web Dev Chat - by Flare - 05-09-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Web Dev Chat - by Petie - 05-23-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Web Dev Chat - by Kitsu - 05-23-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Web Dev Chat - by Flare - 05-26-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Web Dev Chat - by Petie - 05-26-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Web Dev Chat - by Flare - 05-26-2015, 01:55 PM