Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nintendo is Coming to Universal Studios?!
Not gonna get excited. The closest universal Studios to me is in Florida I live in Southern Ontario, not exactly far but not exactly: "Let's get hype." This news makes me a tad moist though. If for no other reason Thrill rides where they fly you around Lylat on those moveable seating rides and MASSIVE Metroid Laser Tag it's like Laser Tag! Except there are Metroid Markers everywhere that you can shoot for points as well as other hunters! Hopefully in 10-20 years that same activity will have augmented reality Metroids. Boss Battle? Ridley winning hit get's 100 points!

*2025 addition:* 
-Pokemon title theme build up and play-
"AR Pokemon bring your 4DS and your latest copy of Pokemon Snapped Dimensions! Capture them all and turn in your high scores for prizes on the Neo-Nintendo Club website today!"

Animal Crossing is probably the easiest IP to implement quickly becuase it doesn't require anything new., expensive or complicated. Make good costumes, put people who love animal crossing in the costumes. Can't wait to be an old man and read kids about much they hated working at Ninten-Land.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo is Coming to Universal Studios?! - by Omegajak - 05-07-2015, 04:54 PM