Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
I'm generally mixed about the whole physical vs. digital release thing. It's a little moreĀ convenient to have the games on hand as opposed to going through all the trouble of downloading them and eventually exhausting all the free data space on your console. If you want to play a game, all you have to do is find it on the shelf and pop it in.

On the other hand, ever since Virtual Console-lke services have been made available, it means that I can play nearly any game I missed out on legally without jumping through hoops to find a working copy of a certain game. Plus, it makes it even more difficult to lose games since that sometimes happens with physical copies (I already shared a story of lost GBA games on another thread).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Neweegee, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by E-Man - 04-30-2015, 07:57 AM