Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
This new turn of events suits me just fine, really! When I was living in Georgia for the first time many years ago, I frequently visited someĀ game trade-in places (such as Rhino) to not only trade away some games I have on hand, but also browse their selections. Seeing all those old games filed me with great delight because I was hoping to play a classic gem somewhere in all that (such as the original Legend of Zelda).

Now that Gamestop is bringing back something like that, I'll now be able to relive those moments to an extent (especially when I get back to the states). It'll be completely worth it when I find original copies of Conker's Bad Furday and Earthbound.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by E-Man - 04-26-2015, 05:49 AM