Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
Help. I think I might be a game fetishist.

(04-25-2015, 10:27 PM)Kriven Wrote: There's nothing quite like slipping SML into an actual Game Boy.

I have no idea why but this sounds extremely hot. HELP

She slipped her copy of Super Mario Land into her Play It Loud! Game Boy...very slowly, very carefully. She knew what she was doing. She was a fan of foreplay - she had softly cleaned and swabbed the contacts of the cartridge carefully using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. After all, she's owned this game for a long time, and was known for being meticulous with her Game Boy library; always very careful not to wear out the stickers on her DMG Game Boy cartridges as her peers did, who aggressively removed them from the back of the system while grabbing the label. She was always sure to grab the cartridge by the cartridge's depression as to not wear the label gloss away with her natural hand oils and softly tug. She was no novice.

She powered on the vintage handheld and pushed start after the trademark power-on sound of the console, and lost herself in Mario's chronicles through Sasarasa Land and the aged chiptune soundtrack.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kriven, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by Kosheh - 04-26-2015, 05:43 AM