Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If You Won $1,000,000 on a Game Show...
If it was only (...yes, only) 1 million then you can't really go crazy on the extravagant lifestyle type stuff because you'd run out of money pretty quickly.

My first answer in most win-the-lottery scenarios is "buy a Ferrari" but supercar maintenance adds up fast and that 1 million likely wouldn't last me the rest of my life regardless unless I lived relatively frugally.

The first thing I'd do is quit my job, then pay off any and all debts, then I guess probably give my parents the same amount as whatever they have left to pay off their house, then the rest goes into savings which I'd only pull out in small increments each month to pay off necessary expenses but since I don't wanna drain that I'd inevitably end up getting a better paying, more "professional" job elsewhere to supplement it and ensure that that million lasts as long as it possibly can.

...I might take a thousand or two and gamble in Vegas and maybe go do a small bit of sightseeing somewhere but otherwise I wouldn't do too much on the extravagant end of things and my life would be more or less the same as it is now.
Boring, right?

Now, if we were talking several hundred million or like, a billion or more....
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
If You Won $1,000,000 on a Game Show... - by Koh - 04-16-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: If You Won $1,000,000 on a Game Show... - by Vipershark - 04-16-2015, 03:31 PM