Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Design Survey: Choosing Perspective
Out of all the notable games that handles the different points of views for characters, it makes me wonder why nobody thought to bring up Seiken Densetsu 3 (or what is pretty much the Secret of Mana 2) yet. I haven't played much of the game in years, but from what I know, it follows the basic main story no matter which characters you choose from the beginning; however, choosing which characters you play as affect story elements in the plot. Not only does it dramatically affect the opening of the game, but also I've come to understand that you'll fight different bosses. When I still had access to the game years ago (back in 2005), I frequently started different playthroughs to see the prologues of each character. That way, I'll be able to piece some of the plot details together, such as understand why the ninjas are attacking that warrior tribe in the mountains.

It's a shame I didn't get very far in that game because I was unable to figure out how to get the fire spirit guy to light up the way to the dwarves' place in order to get gunpowder for the cannon. Sad
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: daemoth, Koh

Messages In This Thread
Game Design Survey: Choosing Perspective - by Koh - 04-15-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Game Design Survey: Choosing Perspective - by E-Man - 04-16-2015, 12:13 PM