Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fawfulthegreat's Let's Plays (Currently playing The Thousand Year Door)
(04-08-2015, 07:26 AM)recme Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 03:28 AM)fawfulthegreat64 Wrote: My headset is a Turtle Beach Ear Force X12. The guys at the Gamestop where I bought it said it was really good.

well, of course theyll tell you its very good. they want you to buy their product, so theyll tell you what you want to hear to that you can buy it!

But...it's made by Turtle Beach. It's not rebranded Gamestop brand.

That said, I also had a Turtle Beach headset. It's great for use on an XBOX but its performance on PCs leaves a lot to be desired. Blank

(04-07-2015, 01:45 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Also, those were some pretty helpful tutorials, Helmo!

Actually, watching these reminded me: If you're too poor/lazy to set up a sound room to record and there's no room in your closet to do Let's Plays in, you can always make a pillow fort to record in. Sure, you'll look ridiculous to outsiders but the sound won't reverberate and there won't be any outside things for your mic to pick up!

* I actually learned this tip from Kyle Hebert for how he makes deadlines when traveling. I am not kidding because this was at an Annie May convention
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kriven, BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Paper Mario: My first Let's Play! - by Kosheh - 04-08-2015, 08:42 AM