Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(04-02-2015, 06:16 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 07:16 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Literally standing around in Gamestop until 5pm and then throwing infinity monies at the clerks until I get the amiibos

just realized the time they posted (2PM CST) is actually 3 PM EST

fuck
how am i even supposed to

All right

I managed to get to my Gamestop around 4:15 today. Like an hour and a half later than when the preorders opened.
Soooooooo it turns out their system crashed. Twice. Because of amiibo.
On my way into the store, I saw one of my old coworkers. I can't hold an actual conversation partly because I'm livid and partly because the store smells like horrendous body odor. It doesn't help that like literally this couple that literally has nothing better to do than to camp this specific store for amiibo is here and holding up the line for a good half hour.

My friend was extremely bummed when she realized that Lucina and Robin were sold out at Gamestop, so instead I managed to harass my friend into buying a Ness amiibo (half joking the entire time) because "I really like Ness, and if you get one and I don't I'll be so jealous of you."
She then blurted it out to the rest of the line when she realized that she could use it to trade other people for the amiibo she wants, and then ordered it.

...smooth move, and thank you for contributing to the problem Blank

Walked out with a web-in-store preorder for Ness, Pac-Man, Charizard, and the Splatoon 3-pack. Feelin' pretty alright. Could use a Fire Emblem or two but w/e, it'll come eventually
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 04-02-2015, 06:03 PM