Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(03-24-2015, 08:08 PM)Fool in the Sky of Diamonds Wrote: So this is happening with Waves 2 and 3

As with all rumors though, I'd take that with a grain of salt for now. It makes sense, though and it'd be nice if this results in scarcity no longer being a thing. The whole thing with scarcity is pretty stupid anyhow.
Also kinda inversely? with that article, I think most retailers are holding off on preorders for Wave 4 because they're still waiting on Nintendo to give them a solid number for preorders, instead of like "heh heh, it's coming just you wait" - which is basically what happened with Ike and Dedede. Of course, if Nintendo's gonna wait for their land channel to be all clear before announcing pre-orders, that'll be a little while. But if it means they'll be released in like July instead of April so they can secure enough for everyone's preorders, that's totally fine and kosher with me.

If that rumor's true, that also means recme and I can finally get Captain Falcon for a decent price. Blank

(I wonder if the port strike being over and getting things moving again also means we'll get the New 3DS with the faceplates someday)

tfw u realize iwata and his boardroom never realized that america is a nation of hoarders and that people like mariotehplumber are real
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 03-25-2015, 06:53 AM