Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
Not...really. He's Yoshi. He's a little harder to find from store-to-store because he's actually popular, compared to a character like Toad (which will probably be out of stock until the Internet realizes that he's part of a fairly unpopular line that Nintendo's gonna push aggressively regardless)
Most stores have been putting the SSB series on sale to make room for the SMB versions of those amiibo. You'll be able to find those characters just as easily, though - stores are still getting shipments of them. They just came out so they'll be a little hard to find initially - kind of like popular release-day games, I guess.

I feel like if the Internet didn't originally freak the fuck out over limited quantities of amiibo, we wouldn't have half the "situation" we're in with now. It feels like something fueled entirely by social media.

If SSB Mario becomes "rare" after April 3rd because stores are going to be removing him from shelves to make room for the standalone Mario, that'll be...well, rich. And I'll be right :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 03-22-2015, 03:35 PM