[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping sounds/resources from a GCP file? (Pac-Man World 3)
UPDATE: So now I've actually managed to find a tool that extracts from .GCP files. However I have come across yet another problem: That being that the audio files are in a format I can't seem to find any sort of converter for.

".STR"

I've already tried running them through VGSC and while it claims to have converted some files when I try to listen to them it's literally no sound whatsoever. Just a 1 milisecond clip of nothing.

Anyone know of a tool to help me out here?

EDIT: So I tried messing around with it VIA Audacity and I'm able to import them VIA raw data... It's still a staticy mess but I think I can hear some voices and things from the game. Here's a link to one of Pac-Man's SRT files, any help with how to convert these would be a blast.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xuamcv...02.wav.str
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping sounds/resources from a GCP file? (Pac-Man World 3) - by SuperMario123311 - 03-19-2015, 08:36 PM