Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A little of my own custom texture
ok... thanks for your feedback... I just use Photoshop CC, but sadly I suck at using it, I normally prefer using Macromedia Flash.

Besides... I am not that good at translating english from spanish (Sometimes I still need to learn how to translate some parts). I would do a better writting on my mother language, and my resume was too brief prior to G3 form. Didn't mentioned anything about Who's Kaloxylos, or even the reason why Dark Eevee got poisoned just by sucking Scarface's blood. Even the main character Farlavor, I didn't gave a description of him, I used his name for my username, but not for the avatar, so the battlewolf isn't Farlavor... Farlavor is a Red Fox. My RPG history was started from 1994 until today, and in order to connect everything, just by writing it here, it would be taking my entire life. and even you would ended banning me for flooding nonsense. LOL

Anyway... I totally agree considering that it would be nice trying to make a furry texture and changing the marking colors or maybe more darker (perhaps still being blue, but maybe a Dark blue and properly textured might be far better than just R0 G0 B255)

I really appreciate your constructive criticism Mystie.
Thanks a lot. Big Grin

PS: Do you know a good page to learn how to use Photoshop and a few tutorials to make my own textures? I'm gonna try editing the HI-res texture and make it looking furry. Smile
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A little of my own custom texture - by Farlavor - 03-05-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-05-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Farlavor - 03-06-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-13-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Kosheh - 03-14-2015, 11:44 AM