Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(03-05-2015, 10:05 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [Image: B_REWORVIAEElzU.jpg]

look what Dad got in the mail the other day.

oof im livid

(03-05-2015, 10:10 AM)Kriven Wrote: So along the lines of this thread, I've been getting more into Skylanders lately since my brother feels like giving me all his Gen I figures (and I bought an old Gen II portal a while back, with a trio of five dollar figures). Thing is, these guys take up a lot of space. Way more than I originally bargained for. Mix them up with Amiibos, Disney Infinitys, and other associated peripherals and I'm having to reevaluate my game space. How is everybody else storing these?

If you can find it locally, something like this would be the bee's knees.
http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-bas...74362.html
turn it sideways, mount it on the wall. bam. wow buddy, nice display case for your figurines.
it's on sale too - it's the price of a 3DS game rn lol

random rant tho: I kinda wish the amiibo scene wasn't as flat-out retarded as it is right now. it's cool when you can get yer guys if you import 'em from another country, but when it's to the point that you can't get a preorder in where you live because all the americans are hoggin' em up, that's completely not okay
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 03-05-2015, 11:28 AM