[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
G33X and Co. Cartoonstuffs
I figured that I should probably go ahead and make my own topic to have a bit of structure and context behind a bunch of the character art stuffs I post on occasion.

What is "G33X" and how do I pronounce it?

G33X (pronounced as "Geeks") is a cartoon that I've been developing with a group of highschool friends for the past 5-6 years. It centers around the adventures of four college-age roommates that live in a video-gamey world that wind up in all sorts of jams and adventures. I've had it described as "like Ed, Edd, n' Eddy meets Scott Pilgrim" as a way to simplify it.

G33X takes place mostly in the suburbs nearby the city of "Bit-tropolis"

Who are the main characters?
These guys:
[Image: 9dee1fa919.jpg]

Chase, Connor, Michael, and Shep are the main four.

Chase(Green) is the group's self-proclaimed "leader" and Player 1. He's brimming with over-confidence and won't back down from a fight.

Connor(Yellow) is the "Luigi" of the group: timid and cautious, he tries to keep an even head but often overdoes it and comes off as paranoid or cowardly.

Michael (Red) The Muscle. Michael is built like a brick wall and pays about as much attention as one; he's very easy going and innocent, but he knows how to throw his weight, and fists, around when he needs to.

Shep (Gray) an inventor and eccentric; Shep is always tinkering with an assortment of gizmos and gadgets on the side. He's gotten so caught up in his work though, he seems to believe that he's a machine himself!

But wait! you've posted more of other characters than these schmucks, what about those guys?
You're right! I'll put something about them here when I finish updated promo pics for them.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
G33X and Co. Cartoonstuffs - by Sketchasaurus - 02-11-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: G33X and Co. Cartoonstuffs - by Keychain - 02-11-2015, 05:47 PM