Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
With the DLC releasing in two days here, I'm getting more and more excited to know what the two new game modes of the Boss Pack are.

What I'm also hoping is that they make weapons interchangeable between certain characters. The Adventure maps have made it clear that most models can use the Hylian Swords, even odd models like Midna. The only ones I really haven't seen and can't see easily working because of how they are likely rigged is Ruto, Darunia and Wizzro in terms of characters, and Midna's shackle being one of the least plausible weapons, as it has an... alarming effect on other character models.

I'm hoping they make Ganondorf, Ghirahim and Zant's weapons interchangeable in some degree, Ghirahim's no doubt being the hardest because of his unique facial animations. The Adventure Maps already feature Zant and Ghirahim using Ganondorf's swords, though.

Also, before the new pack drops, I'm farming 8 slot 5 star weapons and having surprising success. Divisive Plans missions in the Twilight Map have given the best and fastest results. High level ones, mind you.
Thanked by: E-Man, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 02-03-2015, 11:58 AM