Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(02-01-2015, 02:24 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: You know, if I had the moneys, I'd have purchased 102 Rosalina amiibo, one for myself, one for my brother and the rest to give away to people who wanted it but couldn't because of a prick that purchased 100 Rosalina just to spite people, just to spite that person. As in, give away for free.

It's okay. He's only spent $4000 on amiibo and I don't think he's actually made any of it back yet.

His twitter was abslutely unbearable when all he did was brag about all the amiibos he was getting and talking about how much he's going to sell them for.  Now, he's pretty much the laughingstock of the Internet.

http://www.twitter.com/mariotehplumber (SFW? probably. but he's got super colorful language)

Oh by the way he bought another 100 figurines. It's getting just hilarious at this point (especially because now there's fanart of it)

(02-01-2015, 02:25 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I'm mainly into them because I just like the way they look. In fact, I just ordered Bowser online because he was available again.

Yeah. I can't get over how ridiculously high-quality they are. I'm highly tempted to get Bowser because Cinemarella only wants to collect the cool-looking ones, and Bowser's probably one of the coolest-looking I've seen yet (besides Villager, she also has Little Mac)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 02-01-2015, 05:08 PM