Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
For most of Zelda's missions you'll want to kill as many MINOR captains as you can and clear as many keeps as you can. Make sure you are good on time, though. THEN complete the objective and go for the commander. Usually this works as long as you do enough damage, but I remember being as high as level 70 for later Zelda missions.

Master Quest is supposed to be a mirror in a way of the standard map, so a lot of the least difficult stages are early and the harder ones very far out. This map also has the best map for early grinding at the most bottom left tile.

The Twilight map is made for levels 100-150. However, you CAN clear below that level, you just have your work cut out for you. A recent study on the effects of leveling on your defense seemed to prove that leveling up DOES increase your defense. Even if the enemies hit hard, the slightest defense increase can be the difference between victory and defeat.

Lastly, a reminder about the twilight map: most enemies have double their usual drops, and if you A Rank a map, it becomes open to all characters even if it was once limited. This is especially useful for the Divisive Plans missions, because these become the primary grinding levels. The levels with Zant and with Gi will level up your light and darkness characters REALLY fast.

Edit: Almost forgot. If a mission is giving you crap, try using the mixture that gives you unlimited Light Arrows. I think it also gives you your character's element (maybe only if you have the Element+ skill attached, I haven't studied it), because when I used them as Zant they kept doing Darkness damage.

Edit2: A new model of what is assumed to be a new NPC captain has surfaced:

Thanked by: Shade, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 01-28-2015, 09:01 AM