Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Models extracted from game revealing three of the five upcoming 8-bit weapon unlocks.

Anyway, I am thinking the Skull Kid costume will most likely go to Lana, as all five of the other main protagonists who aren't from different times all have a dlc costume after this pack, as the other two shadows are obviously for Impa and Sheik.

Lana's movement definitely fits Skull Kid a bit better than most other characters, and the only other character who ALMOST fit that body structure was Ghirahim. However, then it conflicts with Ghirahim's design with his Awakened form and his tongue whipping.

In terms of recolors, I'm holding out for Ghirahim's full form as his next one, an Agahnim color for Wizzro (though I'd settle for one of the composer ghost colors), maybe a Majora's Wrath color for Ganondorf, the Giants color for Darunia, and that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 01-14-2015, 04:18 PM