Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to figure out how to rip a specific menu element
Holy carp, I can't make heads or tails of this... Off chance there's a video walkthrough y'all link newbies to? I get like, twenty things that aren't this when I try to look it up. Blasted program doesn't even have a readme... There's a metric crapton of .bin files in the thing. One sec, lemme get a screenshot:

[Image: v0257wr.png]

All I really seem to be able to do is expand the folders to look in them, as well as extract .narc files so they expand out too... I feel like there's some step I'm missing or perhaps a feature I haven't come across in my fiddling. :/

Edit: I've extracted the data folder to my HDD in case the next thing I need to do is convert the .bin and .dat files I found or something, so there's that I suppose...
Edit2: Fiddling around with the "open as", I can get the palettes of stuff, but not much else. Beit icons or other assets, opening as Tile and Map just makes it look like a long chain of palettes. Don't really see an option for opening as other types of image formats...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to figure out how to rip a specific menu element - by WitchRolina - 12-27-2014, 10:27 AM