[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets
(12-19-2014, 02:59 PM)Farlavor Wrote: Anyway... even if I have the ISOs, I cannot guarantee ripping models from them, I don't know how RTB managed to rip Hirule warrior models (As he did with Darunia). and even if I know, if it involves any kind of hardware like happened with 3DS model ripping... then I will not be able to rip anything, becuz I don't have a Wii-U and I'm saving money for my summer vacations Cry .

(12-17-2014, 02:56 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: ... The only reason why I have the Hyrule Warriors models is because they were uploaded onto the internet.

That's basically it. I don't have any methods of extracting Wii U files, so I have to rely on either stuff that other people send me, or any other files that happen to be made available to the public.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets - by Pik - 11-13-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets - by Random Talking Bush - 12-19-2014, 03:07 PM