Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I got Zant, Lana and Ganondorf's 8-bits a few days ago. I even took a screen of Zant holding up his sealed weapon because I was surprised how easily I did it. If I remember, though, his was only a level 2 mission. Dorf's was far, FAR harder.

The Item Upgrade mixture is a lifesaver. Light Arrows allow you to either spam them with arrows, or just stun them long enough to get away to beat up some mobs for your Special meter.

I always recommend playing a map to the end, even if you think you will fail the damage requirements. I think I've thought I've failed like 10 times where I ended up passing at the end. The new weapons are basically equivalent of Level 3 weapon requirements, which have a higher damage threshold. However, it varies between characters. On the original map, I think Ruto's level three had the same requirements as a level 2, making it harder to most people.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 12-16-2014, 04:44 PM