Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
So I managed to get all costumes. It was a hell of a detour to get Ganondorf's, but at least it was a possible route, while the other required a simple C-rank. Go figure. Yes, that means I also got A on the "final" tile. It really helps to have a second player sometimes. My brother also helped me get the Impa costume, because it would've beet hell to manage alone.
I almost got an A on the tile before the tile containing Ganondorf's 8-bit Keys. Almost! 0 damage, just over 15 minutes. Fucking hell, so unfair! The next time I tried, I used the SP potion, but one of the two Zants had 1 HP left and got fully healed. 200 mats and 30000 Rupees down the drain, along with valuable minutes of my life. Once I hit level 150 with Link, I'll try again. I was surprised I got this far with his Magic Rod.
Oh, got Agitha's 8-bit weapon after 2 tries (thank God the damage requirement isn't as tight as most) and Midna's by accident playing as Ganondorf. I got a B on Lana's 8-bit weapon tile, which sucks, and I have Zant's 8-bit weapon reward unlocked (not the weapon itself). I barely play as either, so I don't really care that much. All I want is Ganondorf's keys.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by NICKtendo DS - 12-12-2014, 07:39 PM