[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Nah, in this game the difficulty of the Twilight Princess map A ranks is monumentally frustrating. They are definitely POSSIBLE, but it basically encourages the player to play it safe and cheap rather than inducing a positive flow to the game that's fast and fun.

Don't get me wrong, I love cheesing the computer when it's been nothing but an asshole to me, but that's also not terrific game design, and I can see people getting angry with it over time. What they really should do is patch it so that A ranks allow you a bit more damage. The way that it is now, one hit from a standard enemy can blow your A rank, let alone from a captain.

With the game the way it is now, you really have to capitalize on the three new Apothecary combos they added in (which is probably WHY they added them in). I cheesed the Divisive Plans mission where you have to fight Zant as Link with the fire rod, using unlimited Light Arrows to keep the enemy stalled up. I find that strategy works especially well on missions with no time limit.

Although it's a little after the fact when you actually GET and A rank, remember that once you A Rank a mission limited to a character on the Twilight Map, that limit disappears afterwards, and you can play the map again as a character you like better if you want to farm rare materials.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 12-10-2014, 10:01 AM