Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support!
Not that I'm disliking this game or anything, but I find this post a bit amusing.

(12-06-2014, 05:49 PM)Gwen Wrote: Come the fuck on, they showed off Epona
Oh yeah! That recurring thing that was expected here!

(12-06-2014, 05:49 PM)Gwen Wrote: Epona doesn't run into trees because horses don't do that shit,
So if Epona HAD run into trees and this behavior wasn't in, how would people feel? With a game so huge I'm not really surprised, it's sort of a necessity to make transportation as convenient as possible. It's... nothing really nothing exciting (Can it be considered a feature?).

(12-06-2014, 05:49 PM)Gwen Wrote: the nice as fuck on horse combat
While you're waiting and automatically transported to your destination for 8 minutes while 'on rails', you can now turn shoot things! Nice as fuck!

(12-06-2014, 05:49 PM)Gwen Wrote: VAULT THE FUCK OFF DAT HORSE AND SLOW MO ARROW SHOT BITCHES
Very practical... Smug

I dunno, it's great but I felt more like I was just sight seeing in this. I think I'll wait for stuff like dungeons, mission events, and NPCs to show up in some future preview. Not enough is known currently, even from that LONG video (in terms of gameplay previews). Why? Most of it was just "Miyamoto: SO WHERE ARE WE GONNA GO NEXT??". The build is literally probably alpha.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support! - by Iceman404 - 12-06-2014, 10:58 PM