Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I'm a little disappointed that they chose Princess Midna (and calling her "Twili Midna" comes with its own set of "say what?" since... I mean, she's a Twili whether she's cursed or not. It doesn't make much sense) as the "new character" when there were other choices who aren't just alternate forms of an already represented character. Agitha already gives us a look into the abilities available to less-established characters, and I was looking forward to seeing that kind of creativity again.

On the other hand, I've always wanted to see Princess Midna get more exposure in one form or another. I mean, for the whole game Midna is trapped in her imp form with supposedly limited abilities. So I've always been curious about what she can do once freed of her curse. Now I'll get to know.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kriven - 11-18-2014, 02:47 AM