Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Replacing old sprite sheets with new tags/fixes
(11-15-2014, 10:17 AM)PatientZero Wrote: HERE I AM.

Always nice to see someone from the old days turning up, I don't even do anything sprite-related anymore, haven't done for years but I just enjoy shooting the breeze here.

(I think my handle was actually "pzycho_style" for the longest time, you may remember me as the try-hard ubergoth with a dumb haircut, then I went by "TAK" for a while, and now I just use my stage name because pffft, effort)

I totally remember you dude. Big Grin Glad to see you again. I've completely lost contact with everyone else I used to know from the sprite-ripping scene years ago.

I hardly do sprites anymore either; every once in a while I randomly get an urge to rip something, and for the past few years on-and-off that's been various Metal Slug sprites. My goal was to finish sheets of the four main characters, and I've finished that now, so I'm satisfied. Even though two of them will probably never see the light of day because of there already being bigger sheets on this site already. But I wanted that sense of self-gratification.

Anyways, what are you up to now?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replacing old sprite sheets with new tags/fixes - by Keeavin - 11-15-2014, 10:28 AM