Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Replacing old sprite sheets with new tags/fixes
Two things that would simplify this:
  • For such massive sheets, just post links to the images, embedding them makes it a bit hard to see where one ends and another begins. Alternatively embed them in separate spoilers. Just as long as it's easy to tell them apart, for example unless I scroll real carefully, I'd scroll down to Fio's sheet without realising I'm past Marco's. It's also just a lot to scroll through regardless.
  • If you post links to sheets you want replaced that makes it much easier, so we don't have to find them ourselves. The game and sheet name is obviously enough but links just make it way simpler and quicker.

In any case I'll get onto replacing them now Smile

EDIT: I see the existing sheets have the submitter name of Kevin Huff, which I assume is you. Would you like this changed to something else or not?
EDIT2: Never mind, I see your submitter name is Kevin Huff. I'll just leave it at that.
EDIT3: In addition to the point above, it'd be good if you could host your images to a website that allows direct linking (such as imgur). ImageShack requires me to download the image to my computer (directly on the website, no less), then upload it to TSR again. It's OK to do if you prefer using ImageShack, but it's quicker if I can just paste the link to the image.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replacing old sprite sheets with new tags/fixes - by puggsoy - 11-15-2014, 01:03 AM