Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(11-07-2014, 08:42 PM)Kriven Wrote: It all depends on what they do with them, like you said... but there doesn't seem to be any guarantee that the Amiibo will have much use at all with some titles. I mean, Pikachu doesn't seem to do anything yet, does it? I think Nintendo have bit off a little more than they can chew by making so many of these things at one time.

"I wanna buy this physical DLC promised to work with everything, but I want the DLC to work, like, right fricken now"

I can't believe I'm getting into the Nintendo fanboy mentality here, but by the time you've made enough use of the Pikachu amiibo in Smash, they'll release another game where he's practical once again.  Also - an amiibo isn't REQUIRED to play the game, it merely adds additional gameplay and replay value to an already robust title. It's the cherry on top of a videogame ice cream sundae.

That said, it's kind of a waiting game at this point for some of the amiibo... and uh, I think Pikachu will be practical soon; Pit and Lil Mac, on the other hand...

Quote:Nintendo is now "internally discussing" how it can use Amiibo with an Animal Crossing game

Oh Really Now Nintendo :0)

Personally I wouldn't mind "cheaper amiibo" if they just released them in coin form; imagine like, Smash trophy bases. Then, you could buy more and not have to have them clutter on a shelf. You just stack them together. :V

What gets me about the amiibos to begin with, though is how you're able to write information to the amiibo and read information from an amiibo.
How are you going to do that with a printed trading card? Unless they actually place an NFC chip in a card, making it...not as cheap...
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kosheh - 11-08-2014, 09:12 AM