Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how to extract 3d model from Nintendo 3ds?
The problem is that it lacks of certain infos... for example the file "CTR-P-AREP0.romfs.xorpad" isn't inside the rar files. and it seems it requires a nintendo 3DS with Gateway or anything else to get the keys out, specially the 7.X one from new games...

this is getting me on my nerves, becuz I expected to do this without using any kind of hardware, and specially my 3DS have a higher version than 6.1 that is yet unhackable. Where can I get a lousy 4.5 3DS cheap and without being scammed?.

in times like this, I miss the ye olde way of extracting from Nintendo Wii games, where you just only need both Dolphin and the ISO, extract the BRRES/SZS or any supporting files, load it with the tools that supports these files and convert them.
but with Nintendo 3ds, you need much more and I cannot meet all the requirements, and I think I will never complete anything of my projects I was about to initiate since a week ago when my computer was broken. Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to extract 3d model from Nintendo 3ds? - by Farlavor - 11-04-2014, 04:03 AM