Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy IV CC PAC0.bin and PAC1.bin files
Sorry for the delay.

I did not know Noesis had that option, I just started using the program. Thanks for transforming the files, Dazz!
Concerning FF2, is more complex. I got animations, some footage of gameplay from the staff roll, and little else, but the other files are in different formats, and found no way to unpack them all.

From FF1 I found this, but nothing else:
FF1 Resources

Sorry I can not do more for those two games, but I have the same interest as you, because I am also looking for FF2 Tilesets and I could not find a way to extract them. For this game we must find another way.

I do not have much experience in submit resources to the page, and I do not want credit for their extraction. It is thanks to you that I could find the tools to get the graphics. I just dedicated myself to searching through the files of the game and find the Tilesets and Battle Characters, nothing else.

Use them as you like. 

Thank you very much to all for the help!

P.D.: I have still problems to fix graphics monsters. As I said, the special effects look bad. The effects for eidolons, maenads and other monsters look like malformed and I didn't find a way to recompose them. I leave the link to the files, so you can see the problem (sorry if the files are disordered):
FF4 Monsters and Effects
Thanked by: Koh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV CC PAC0.bin and PAC1.bin files - by Oscar92player - 10-23-2014, 05:00 AM