Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I just bought this game yesterday. Oh my god it's nuts.

I'm not really a huge Zelda player (the only one I've ever beat, no joke, is Link Between Worlds. I couldn't make it through Ocarina of Time...I just couldn't. It got kinda boring tbh ): ) and while I haven't been crazy about the Dynasty Warriors games, this one is a game that I absolutely LOVE - but I'm a little stuck when it comes to the bosses, like Gohma etc. Most of them have "weak points" that you have to uncover on them, but is there really any hints given mid-battle or anything that would lend themselves to actually making the battles a little easier to figure out? :/

I spent like ten minutes getting frustrated swinging away for Gohma before realizing how to reveal his weak point. That might have been easier for someone who's followed the Zelda series hardcore, but yeah - is there ANYTHING in the game that hints at these kind of things? :/

Btw, I've read that the Master Quest DLC unlocks 16 alternate costumes - is that true? Like, even if they're recolors that's fine. I've been on the fence about getting the season pass, but that's partly because I need a paycheck to bail me out lol.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kosheh - 10-20-2014, 12:32 PM