Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Good Image Editor for Youtube Video Sprite Ripping
(10-14-2014, 11:34 AM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: Ripping sprites from videos is just dumb. You should be ripping directly from the games.

The games were either beta versions or unreleased/not leaked where only the videos are around, also like I said some of them aren't even games. I would like to rip images from a cartoon to use to make a cutscene, but I don't want to edit/make a video because my engine already uses a lot of space and I don't want it to use more. Also some of the "sprites" I want to use would actual be images from 3d models from a game that I would like to use for a 2d game (since it is hard to rip the actual models because they are compressed) But I if you have a better why for me to do those things than please tell me. Also when I said sprites I meant that I would be using them for that purpose, not that they were actual sprites from games. But mostly for videos of unreleased games and betas.
Game Boy Advance forever!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Image Editor for Youtube Video Sprite Ripping - by ZetTheLegendaryHero - 10-14-2014, 12:00 PM