Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Well, the story is still there on the site, but for some reason clicking that link causes a "%E2%80%8B" to be inserted between the m and the a in "mario", which breaks the link.

Whether that's on our side or Nintendo Life's, well, I don't know. If you just copy and paste the url, or remove that bit after you click through, it should work just fine.

The article that they cited though is right here, though, if you wanna dig for the quotes.

As for the article itself, I don't know. Zelda was obviously the most natural fit for the series mechanics, and I'm not quite sure what else would fit, other than Fire Emblem (in fact, I'd say that's a smaller leap than Zelda was).

As for a Smash Bros Dynasty Warrior. I feel like Dynasty Warriors works the best with at least a cohesive aesthetic going for it. I mean, sure, the Gundam Dynasty Warriors games are like, crossovery as all get-out, but at least they're all giant robots. Not to say I wouldn't welcome them to trying a Smash/Warriors combo, but I feel like it'd get dragged down by trying to smush together too many incredibly different properties.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Tellis - 09-24-2014, 11:54 PM