Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
You know, I think it would be kind of cool to have a strategy-ish game starring Zelda instead.

Thinking about what Zelda represents, she's the carrier of the Triforce of Wisdom, yeah?
That means she's all about taking difficult decisions and choosing the right path to make Hyrule prosper.
I mean, it would be cool to play as Zelda in an action game (like this one), but I think big adventures is intrinsically Link's thing (regardless of gender) due to bearing the Triforce of Courage.
She could interact with the many races of Hyrule, form alliances and rivalries, manage Hyrule's resources, stuff like that. She doesn't have to be completely extraneous to battle either; she could use her magic prowess to aid her soldiers in combat(kinda like CO powers in Advance Wars, maybe?)
Although saving the world is important, ruling Hyrule entirely doesn't sound exactly easy.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Iocus - 08-17-2014, 07:25 AM