Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
That statement was in response to Kriven without regard to the earlier conversation; it was meant not as a point but just a statement of fact. But regardless, yes I would much prefer a game where you actually get to play as Zelda rather than having the game designers trying to trick you with a phoney Link.

While a game simply featuring Zelda as the main protagonist would be cool and I would totally invest in it, my ideal situation would be a game with two separate but intertwining story lines for Link and Zelda. When you start a new save file you'd have the option to play as either character and play through their side of the story.

The important thing in this situation is that Zelda's story needs to be treated with the same exact respect as Link's, and not treated as a "side story". Both arcs need to have the same amount of content, both with the same number of full dedicated dungeons, and both with as close to the same amount of play time as possible. And the dungeons need to be fully unique for each character, none of this "it's the same dungeons but slightly different due to their different abilities" bullshit.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Jermungandr - 08-16-2014, 07:22 PM