Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I'm willing to bet one of his possible swords is probably going to be a reference to his Wind Waker swords. It would be silly not to given all the Wind Waker references popping up already. An equally delicious reference would be his fork-looking swords from Ocarina of Time.

What I REALLY hope is that he also gets to use a Trident. Swords and Tridents are the things most associated with Ganondorf and Ganon, so if it stopped there I'd still be set. Wouldn't be opposed to a third or fourth weapon completely original though, he certainly would deserve it.

Some stuff from the slideshow I posted I'm excited about:

-Zant uses almost every move he could use in Twilight Princess, which is awesome. Even stuff like the Phantom Zant copies.

-Dark Link confirmed, probably as part of an attack by Cia, but POSSIBLY as an enemy.

-Mother fuggin' Manhandla

-Zant and Ghirahim are shown serving Ganondorf, but none of the three are shown associating with Cia's group. Perhaps there are actually three factions or more? Such as the heroes, Cia's group and Ganondorf's?

-Boss Key!?
Thanked by: Gwen, Virt, Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 08-05-2014, 11:26 AM