Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
The only reason I'm not sure about the villains being playable is the fact that are still listed on the official site on an Enemies column rather than the Player column. Another thing is the fact that Zant is parading around as a giant, but that could easily be a power move at the end of a combo.

HOWEVER, notice that in the trailer Zant and Ghirahim DO have name drops like all the playable characters. The only characters that don't get treatment are the three original villains.

At this point it seems up in the air, but I assure you that if this follows any form of Warriors standards, they SHOULD be playable. In fact, if it followed DW Gundam's example, many of the minor enemies could also be playable, though I doubt they would go that far. The reason Gundam did that is because all the suits are considered so iconic that if one wasn't playable it would be a crushing blow.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 07-25-2014, 11:25 AM