Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Well, we'll only find out if there will be playable villains either when it comes out or if they announce one. Hopefully soon.

The only excuse I would accept for no playable villains would be that there is really only one long campaign, thus there is no villain mode. I won't like it, but I would find that excuse reasonable. If they do THAT though, they'd better find an excuse to put in more "almost" villains. Like I don't know, young ganondorf (like a before he turned evil ganondorf or something). Or every case of a friendly monster including just off chances like the OoT spirit temple sage IN full iron knuckle armor (At least with alt outfit and weapon).

As a side note: I'm hoping to aggressively hand out wooden swords with "Take this its dangerous to go alone" old man. Given out over the top anime this could be... Old man with wooden sword might end up pretty badass.
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Terminal Devastation - 07-10-2014, 05:51 PM