Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(07-09-2014, 08:21 PM)Koopaul Wrote: But again, Agitha is just a quarky NPC in Twilight Princess, no more developed than Dampe the grave digger in OoT. I don't know where you are hearing that Twilight Princess has more fleshed out characters because that's a lie. Twilight Princess has by far one of the most forgettable cast in a 3D Zelda game.

Actually, I find that the NPCs in Twilight Princess were a lot more fleshed out than most of those in Ocarina of Time. Let me get this out there right away though: I don't think Agitha is one of those NPCs, she's just a popular quirky character from that game that fits the archetype of "quirky girl character" that this company loves in their games.

There are moments in Twilight Princess where the characters felt like they had more feeling and emotions than in Ocarina of Time. Granted, this can easily be attributed to the limitations of the N64 in that regard, but in Twilight Princess there were a lot of moments where characters reacted emotionally to what was happening around them in the story. I can't remember the exact locations or dialogue at the moment as I'm recovering from what's essentially a 2-day coma, but stuff that comes to mind is how characters react to being terrorized by forces of evil throughout the game. In Ocarina of time it's like "Oh noo, our town is fulla zombies now, let's move to this place ten feet to the left where for some reason we're perfectly safe for seven years."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 07-09-2014, 08:58 PM