Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(07-09-2014, 10:22 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I admittedly don't know who the heck Agitha is because I haven't beaten TP but it's pretty obvious why Fi would be playable (especially considering that Midna is as well)
...she's kind of your sidekick.

Anyway as I said in my post, every Zelda game has its small share of characters who would count (in OOT that's the Sages and maybe one or two other people but the rest of the characters in that game are completely irrelevant and not fleshed out plot-wise) but from what I've seen and heard, TP and Skyward Sword have the most variety of fleshed-out characters to choose from. Plus they're the most recent, so...

Even Smash Bros favors its more recent characters over the older, more obscure ones.

The only "fleshed out characters" in Skyward Sword are Groose and Ghirahim. The only fleshed out characters in Twilight Princess are Midna and Zant. Being a sidekick doesn't really make you fleshed out. Fi has the personality of a robot making Navi (who plays the same role) seem like a way better character in comparison. The difference is that Fi has a body with attractive lady legs and Navi is a glowing ball with wings. So I think I know why they chose Fi over her.

But again, Agitha is just a quarky NPC in Twilight Princess, no more developed than Dampe the grave digger in OoT. I don't know where you are hearing that Twilight Princess has more fleshed out characters because that's a lie. Twilight Princess has by far one of the most forgettable cast in a 3D Zelda game.

Thanked by: psychospacecow, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Koopaul - 07-09-2014, 08:21 PM