Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(07-09-2014, 04:36 AM)Vipershark Wrote: The older Zelda games weren't exactly character-heavy though.
I mean, yeah, every game had its (really small) share of important characters who could potentially get in but the vast majority of characters in the games were just random NPC number whatever.
WindWaker was where characterization stepped it up (or arguably Majora's Mask I guess) and it's only natural that the stuff after that would have a lot more fleshed out characters to choose from.
Um but they put in characters like Agitha and Fi. I seriously doubt characterization is the issue. All of the sages in OoT have more characterization than they do.

I think they are primarily choosing characters from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword because their style fits the best for this game. Pulling someone from OoT or Wind Waker means they'd have to seriously redesign the characters.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Koopaul - 07-09-2014, 07:21 AM