[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-28-2014, 06:15 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: you have to remember, this smash bros. is still mostly in the last generation with its newcomers; rosalina, little mac, wii fit trainer, villager (since they look like the pre-new-leaf villagers), miis (though miis are more relevant now than they were with the wii SHH)

paper mario is plausible. buuuut i doubt it'll happen, as much as i would scream and promptly die happily if it did.

This is true, but only to a point. Super Paper Mario was represented in Brawl via trophies, which means it's a little beyond the range of SSB4's dive into last gen. This will be true of DS games as well... Most of the Pokemon influence will be from Gen 5 and 6, for example, because Brawl did 4.

Edit: The most recent thing we've seen in SSB4 so far is Greninja. It's safe to assume that SSB4 will be looking at the games which released between Brawl and Pokemon X and Y (2008-2013).
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 06-28-2014, 08:01 PM