Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Politics and Culture.
I'm not so much into politics, but since it's my first time being able to vote, I'm kind of paying attention...Sort of, but not so much

Let's start out with Obama. A lot of people like him, but I kind of think he's just a smooth talker. There's just something that, to me, makes him seem untrustworthy. And before anyone says anything, it's not about the whole 'black' thing, and yes, I've seen the race card dealt many times at my expense for saying I don't like him...He seems to have an Alternate agenda, at least that's what I think...

Next up, some Hillary time...If I didn't register as independent and went Democrat like I was originally going to(changed my mind, it's complicated why)this is who I'd be voting for in the primaries. It's true I don't like either of the Democratic candidates this time around, but I'd be voting for the lesser of two evils, in my opinion, of course. I hate how she's booed for bringing some stuff up, while if Obama did something like that, he'd get a standing ovation...

I'm not saying they both don't have excellent points on some of the issues, it's just that I don't think we can really trust either of them with the country...

Finally, the man I'll be voting for, McCain...Yeah, yeah, boo, old man. But seriously, I think he's the only one that has said something to help our troops out while they're still over there, and in my opinion, that's what's most important right NOW. He's not just going to bring them back right away, which could screw things up(or so they say)but he's really the only one I've heard say something about doing something about the troops over there, like making sure they have more supplies and are well taken care of. Some say 'it's George Bush's Third term' I respectfully disagree...

But this Election is just electing the one that sucks the least, and I believe it to be McCain

Either way this election goes, we could still be headed into another depression, and the next president could go down as another Herbert Hoover...Which of course would, in theory, lead to another Franklin D. Roosevelt
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Politics and Culture. - by Don - 05-21-2008, 10:07 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Maxpphire - 05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by JoshR691 - 05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by PrettyNier - 05-22-2008, 01:31 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Anakin0993 - 05-24-2008, 06:37 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by mors ontologica - 05-27-2008, 01:45 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Broojo02 - 05-28-2008, 12:29 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Alex - 05-28-2008, 09:35 PM