Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tomato Adventure Ripping Project
I'm glad you want to play the game for yourself, Mystie! Considering that you are a ripper yourself, maybe you would like to take an emulator and help me rip from this game?

Anyway, I'm sorry for the delay of any new sprites, but the difficulties of ripping and Full Sail prevented me from doing a whole lot more quickly.

[Image: NewRips_zps781f98d9.png~original]

One of the things I noticed that has yet to be ripped are the NPCs in the towns. I already took care of most (if not all) of the NPC sprites in the first town. I left the guy who give you your first weapon alone because Solink already ripped him. Considering this, would it be possible to just rip these sprites all over again for submission or something? The palettes the other rippers used do not match the one I am dealign with and I do not know what to do about it.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by Mystie - 04-15-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-26-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-26-2014, 12:43 PM