Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Marisa World FUSION (project title)
I'm actually bad at explaining things. I'm actually surprised that I could give even MORE information then I did in the other forums.
About Marisa being 99% complete: She is BASICALLY complete coding-wise, and she also has all needed gameplay sprites.
The only thing missing are sprites specifically for cutscenes, and I have no idea, how many unique sprites I will have to use, honestly.
About the percentage of stage completetion: I have no idea, how much more I could be elaborate. Grass Gradiation might be even 100% complete, but I cannot be sure for real.
About Fort Koopa, yeah I could be a bit more elaborate, but I cannot be more elaborate than just saying that the only thing left about this stage is Bowser.
And Abadoned Castle hasn't been even started. Hell, I might even change the name of that level at the end.
And Toad Town is the most complicated case, where it is basically an NPC town, which I have barely started and where I don't know, how big it should be.
But anyway, thanks to you like the design. The graphics would have never happened without EvilMarioBot. Kudos to that man!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Marisa World FUSION (project title) - by TrinitroMan - 04-23-2014, 05:41 AM