[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sorry to take a bit of your time away but...
I suppose that since my moderative experience lies with MFGG and I'm new here, I'm not the best person to be turned to for advice, but I've seen both sides of this dispute and it's honestly ridiculous.

I suppose what really disgusts me about this situation is Zee's inability to accept what he did. I honestly don't understand how you can tell the people you've been trusted to watch over that you were joking about something that you quite apparently weren't. You know full well that, had you been an admin, you would have had no convictions against a scheme like that, and it would probably have happened multiple times by now. A joke is not replied to with "sorry, I can't do that, it's immoral", and I don't consider it within what I've seen of Dazz's posting style to continue a joke as adamantly as that.

But now that you're called on it, let's see: you plan to abuse your power and openly flame people that you don't like. I don't want to insult you, Zee, but there's a serious problem with that "method" to moderating a forum. I suggest you fix the mindset that led you not only to call members' posts shit and threaten to abuse power, but also to even joke about doing that in the first place.

edit: Oh, I see you've resigned. Oh, well, then.

Of course, take my opinion with a grain of salt if you want; I'm just the mod from a forum with almost twice as many members as this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry to take a bit of your time away but... - by Phage - 12-30-2008, 08:31 PM