[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I've honestly been thinking that trophies could be removed from Smash Bros. all together and made a more central part of Nintendo games, working similarly to the stamps in 3D World. Trophy Gallery could be an app for the Wii U and 3DS, and you could earn the trophies throughout the games. This would give the Trophy Gallery a lot more diversity and depth as a "What's What" of Nintendo's franchises, and if the app survived for several generations, it could serve as a neat way to remind people of awesome games from the past.

*shrug*
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 03-22-2014, 12:46 PM