Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues)
though as far as i know the real problem with sexism is how it's seamlessly implanted into our way of thinking

its not all about conscious thoughts on the state of women in society, its more than just things you can easily realize about what your mentality is made of

there's also just how you react to women doing things/things happening to women, and in general the way you would link the concept of gender to certain things/events in which gender actually has no importance

the real problem is that you would need to rethink some principles at the very foundation of your thought, which is of course really complex
personally though i think if we just manage to make a woman's life as easy as a man's that be great
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues) - by Lexou Duck - 02-28-2014, 06:21 PM